PeakFinder AR v – application for finding mountains and peaks for Android, purchased version for
$ 4.99, presented to you dear ones
Many people are interested in mountaineering and want to know the name of each of the mountains around them or to get different information about each of them. Unfortunately, due to the specificity of this information, no special software or gadget has been designed in this field, but in this post, we want to introduce you to a great app in this field. PeakFinder ARTitle is a complete and perfect application for showing and finding mountains and finding peaks for Android, which was developed by Fabio Soldati and published in the big Google Play Market. With a huge database and support of 350,000 peaks worldwide, this wonderful startup allows its users to easily find the location of each peak. Just point your camera right at the mountain to quickly see the names of all the peaks around you. One of the most interesting features of this software is the offline activity mode, which helps you to view various information, even if you do not have access to the Internet.
Some features and capabilities of PeakFinder AR Android application:
- View names and find over 350 peaks and mountains around the world
- Offline work system for times when you do not have access to the Internet
- 360 degree image and camera support (panorama)
- Ability to select the field of view via GPS
- Digital telescope to find the highest peak
- Super peak display system for some available items (if enabled for peaks)
- Professional compass and accelerometer
- Weekly update of peak information
PeakFinder AR application, with the benefit of various features and capabilities, has been able to receive a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 by Google Play users with its price of $ 4.99, and now you can download the latest version from the direct links of Apksroid website ; In our version, all the features are available and you can use them without time limit.
Note: In the initial run, the Internet is completely disconnected, after entering the program environment, establish a Wi-Fi connection.